Monday, April 25, 2011

Performing in Bermuda!


Hellooooo Americaaaaaaa!

Long time no blog! I have some very exciting news for you. I'm going to BERMUDA!

OMGOODNESS!

OK, so you’re probably wondering how I got this honor and pleasure. Well I'm actually wondering the same thing. Uh, how DID I get this opportunity?

I think David France at the Bermuda School of Music knows my AMAZING teacher, Almita Vamos, so he either just wanted some of her students to come and perform or he heard or saw me at competitions or something.

A quartet featuring some of Mrs. Vamos’ students is also going. Roland Vamos (Mrs. Vamos' husband — violin-viola teacher extraordinaire and fabulous conductor) actually coaches the quartet. Well, he  teaches multiple quartets but this one in particular is also going to  Bermuda!

The musicians are Alexandra (Allie) Switala (violin), Clayton Penrose-Whitemore (violin), Leah Ferguson (viola), and Alexander (Alex) Hersh (cello). They're really good.

Well, that's one of a bunch of really exciting things that are happening, but there are many more! I'll blog to you about those later.

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Adé

No comments:

Post a Comment